Lullaby Rock has teamed up with i-Pay to ensure a safe and simple experience at the checkout. Read below a little info about them and how it works.
What Is i-Pay?
- i-Pay is an automated electronic funds transfer(EFT) processor that allows for electronic funds to be transferred inter-bank directly into the sellers bank account, in real time, using the current infrustructure of your banks internet banking functionality
How Does it Work?
- Select your Bank
- Login using your internet banking credentials
- Upon successful payment your order status will be updated immediately.
- There is no need to enter the sellers banking details or order reference number
- The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background
- Select an account to pay from and enter a reference for your records
- Your bank will send you an otp or mobile authentication to your mobile phone to verify the payment
- Enter otp or accept the authentication message
- Payment is complete
How Long Do I have To Wait?
- Your order status will be updated immediately
- There is no need to send through a proof of payment
- There is no need to wait for funds to reflect in the sellers account
Is It Safe?
- i-Pay guarantees the highest levels of security when paying online
- i-Pay has a Thawte EV SSL encryption certificate which gives our payment processing service an extremely high level of security
- i-Pay acts as a proxy between the buyer and the bank to facilitate a faster, safer and easier payment process for both the buyer and the seller
- Your online banking login details are NOT stored by i-Pay.
Now you can hopefully proceed to checkout with a settled mind, and feel free to ask any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org